EltaMD UV Sport SPF 50
Indulge in the sunshine, but remember to stay safe in the great outdoors. Introducing UV Sport, the perfect companion for all your active adventures, whether you're swimming, skiing, running, golfing, or simply relishing the open air.
Designed with athletes and outdoor enthusiasts in mind, UV Sport is your go-to sunscreen for unstoppable protection. It's water-resistant, ensuring it won't wash away in the water or irritate your eyes with pesky stinging when you break a sweat.
So, don't let your love for outdoor activities keep you from enjoying the sun. With UV Sport, you can dive into your favorite sports and adventures with the confidence that your skin is shielded from harmful UV rays. Play it safe and have all the fun in the sun you desire!
Zinc Oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Octinoxate: Organic compound that helps increase UV protection
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Active Ingredients: 9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.50% Octinoxate, 5.0% Octisalate
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bees Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
How to use
How to use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask your medical provider
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 30 days of purchase.